Danger Will Robinson! Many legal minds are arguing against the AETA.
ARs filed lawsuit claiming they had standing to sue for their rights of allegedly being afraid to get involved in protesting,etc. due to the AETA. Court said they didn’t have standing. They appealed. Of course, PETA said whales had standing in San Diego?
- Blum v Holder Complaint.pdf
- Government’s Motion to Dismiss 3.9.2012.pdf
- Ntl Assc for Biomedical Research Amicus in Support of Governments Motion to Dismiss 3.12.2012.pdf
- Doctors and Researchers Amicus in Support of Governments Motion to Dismiss 3.19.2012.pdf
- CCR Opposition to Motion to Dismiss 4.6.2012.pdf
- 5.21.12 ACLU amicus.pdf
- District Court Decision on Motion to Dismiss.pdf
- Appellants’ Opening Brief.pdf
- ACLU amicus brief.pdf
- NYBA amicus.pdf
- Appellee’s brief.pdf
- Appellants’ Reply brief.pdf