Animal Rights 12-Step Agenda to End Animal Use
2014, first shown in 2011
This (or its equivalent) was up on “animal rights” websites, like PETA’s, way back in the early ’90’s, but you won’t find it on any of them NOW because they have developed propaganda mill BIG LIES to deceive the public about animal rights (which is NOT the same as animal welfare).
From “Politics of Animal Liberation”
by Kim Bartlett
http://www.animalpeoplenews.org/apHomeTeam.html (yes Animal People is an AR newsletter/online setup also)
published in ANIMAL AGENDA, November 1987
1. Abolish by law all animal research.
2. Outlaw the use of animals for cosmetic and product testing, classroom demonstration and in weapons
3. Vegetarian meals should be made available at all public institutions, including schools
4. Eliminate all animal agriculture.
5. No herbicides, pesticides or other agricultural chemicals. Outlaw predator control.
6. Transfer enforcement of animal welfare legislation away from the Department of Agriculture.
7. Eliminate fur ranching and the use of furs.
8. Prohibit hunting, trapping and fishing.
9. End the international trade in wildlife goods.
10. Stop any further breeding of companion animals, including purebred dogs and cats. Spaying and
neutering should be subsidized by state and municipal governments. Abolish commerce in animals for
the pet trade.
11. End the use of animals in entertainment and sports.
12. Prohibit the genetic manipulation of species.
NOTE: This was written in 1987, long before genetic engineering and cloning. In this context, “genetic
manipulation” means selective breeding.
Eggie farmers do not apparently know the 12 Steps. “WORKING” with HSUS will cause “the sky is falling, the sky is falling!” In other words, RUN as fast as you can, AWAY from the likes of HSUS! The list above should be self explanatory to anyone, including chicken farms.